Selling a Florida Business? We Can Help!
Your business isn’t just any business. It is a living monument to late-night homework and early-morning deadlines. An accumulation of sweat, equity and lifetime achievement.
The decision to sell your business can be the most important decision of your life. Selling a Florida Business is a complex affair involving hundreds of variables. You face an uncertain economy, unbridled competition, sophisticated buyers and, without professional guidance, you face them alone.
Corporate Investment Business Brokers business sales intermediaries have professionally orchestrated hundreds of business sales transactions.
With our worldwide affiliation, Corporate Investment Business Brokers business offerings are regularly presented to numerous potential domestic and international buyers looking to relocate to our area.
Consider the Facts
- One out of four American businesses change hands each year.
- The vast majority of all business sellers are first-time sellers, unprepared to meet the complexities and time demands of a business sale transaction.
- “Do-it-yourself” sellers typically receive considerably less than the fair market value of their businesses.
- Over 50% of all small-to-medium sized business sales arranged by sellers without professional help result in transactional problems, dissatisfaction or default.
- Today’s business buyer demands reliable financial and operational information that can be confirmed.
Introduction to Corporate Investment Business Brokers
We specialize in business sales and acquisitions of firms ranging in price from $100,000 to $10 million or more. As we have sold about every category of business, we invite your review of our firm’s high level of ethics and performance by contacting those clients we have served. Selling a Florida business is what we do!
We are selective. Our system is highly successful due to our policy of only representing those clients who have have good records, a profitable history and owners who desire to see the continuing success of their business under the guardianship of a new owner.
Fee Basis and Policies
For the most part, our fees are earned on a success basis. This is to say, if we are successful in selling the client’s business, the client pays our fees at closing. If not, the client knows in advance what the costs will be.
Membership / Affiliation
- Alliance of Florida Business Brokers
- Business Brokers of Florida
- International Business Brokers Association
- Licensed by the Florida Real Estate Commission